1. Those who choose to access this site are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. The Artist (creator of this web site) has taken every reasonable care in the preparation of its content. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the creator disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this web site.
3. The Artist shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information or material contained on this web site.
4. The Artist dissociates himself from any and all activities designed to cause offence. The Artist shall not be liable to any person for any offence or harm which may arise from the use or interpretation of any of the information or material contained on this web site.
5. The content of this web site may be downloaded and printed for your personal use only, but may not be altered or redistributed, in part or in whole, without the prior written consent of the Artist. Reproduction of the information or images contained on this web site, whether in part or in whole, is expressly forbidden except for educational purposes. Use on any other web site of information or images contained on this web site, whether in part or in whole, is expressly forbidden.
6. Product and company names mentioned on this web site may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All names and trademarks are respected.
7. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Enquiries or comments about this site should be directed to
Stuart Duffin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org